- We are hiring postdoc/staff! Please direct inqueries to Dr. Shuzhao Li.
- Web version is now testing at here.
- Mummichog 2 is now on GitHub.
- Mummichog 1 with a web interface is now available on MetaboAnalyst 4.
- A common error, "AttributeError: 'NodeView' object has no attribute 'sort’", is caused by Networkx 2.x, which is not backward compatible. This can be fixed by installing Networkx 1.x via pip in your terminal, "sudo pip install networkx==1.10".
- Mummichog 2 test version is available at Pypi.
- Mummichog version 1.0.10 is available at Pypi.
- Mummichog helped decipher metabolic phenotypes in human vaccination - Li et al. (2017) at Cell 169(5): p862-877. Also see commentary "Orthogonal Data Integration to Define Immunometabolic-Phenotypes" at Cell Systems.
- Emory University Sys/Bio/Info Group runs a monthly meeting on Systems Biology and Bioinformatics. These are casual seminars and discussions, on every first Wednesday of the month, 12 pm, Whitehead Biomedical Research Building, Rm 200. Email Dr. Shuzhao Li to join the mailing list.